Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Brixton Forged are lifetime warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Brixton Forged Wheels are warranted against defect in finish to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of Brixton Forged, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
PLEASE NOTE: Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO
1) Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
2) Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
3) Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
4) Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
5) Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
6) Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
7) Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
8) Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
9) Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
10) Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
11) Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be led with the delivery carrier.
The Brixton Forged Warranty is valid only to the original consumer/purchaser of a wheel purchased in the United States and when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.
Custom wheels will provide years of pleasure and service with the proper care. Preserving the appearance and functionality of wheels may be impaired if neglected. Our wheel care guideline will aid in the prevention of premature wear on the wheel’s finish an structural components.
•Clean your wheels regularly to keep brake dust, road film, salt and contaminants (which retain moisture) from accumulating. Pitting of the finish may occur If wheels remain dirty for prolonged periods of time.
•Do not spray water on wheels while still hot from driving. This will shock the finish and can cause spotting or cracking. Allow wheels to cool to the touch prior to cleaning.
•Do not use abrasive cleaning medias such as wire brushes, steel wool or scouring pads. A soft sponge or towel is recommended.
•Do not use strong acidic detergents, degreaser or alkaline products. Wheels should only be washed with mild soap and water.
•Apply a paste wax or polish to add a protective layer to chrome, painted and powder coat finishes after each cleaning. Dirt and brake dust will stick to the wax/polish rather than the wheel’s finish. This will also make future cleaning easier.
•Uncoated polished aluminum finishes require more periodic maintenance than other finishes. Aluminum naturally oxidizes so re-polishing frequently is required to maintain high luster.
•Use of wheels is not recommended throughout sever winter climates. If you choose to use your wheels through winter months, it is very important
to exercise a regular maintenance program. Salt and strong chemical de-icers are commonly used during snow and icy road conditions. These elements can be very caustic and can corrode the finishes on your wheels. For optimal winter protection against corrosion, rinse wheels with water after each use and thoroughly wash weekly.
•Use of fix-a-flat or other liquid sealing products are not recommended as a permanent fix and should only be used in an emergency situation. Tire imbalance and further damage to the wheel’s silicone seal will occur if not properly repaired in a timely fashion thereafter.
•If wheels are used for competitive racing, a visual inspection for signs of stress cracks or fatigue wear is required after each use. Immediately discontinue use of the wheels and contact Brixton Forged Wheel Co. if any wheel failure is observed.
•Wheels in which tires are mounted and dismounted frequently, require re-sealing and re-torqueing of assembly fasteners regularly.