PLEASE READ: If you have damaged your wheel set, it is NOT covered under warranty. Warranty is intended for the original purchaser and manufacturing defects ONLY. For all RMA and Warranty requests, please fill out and submit the form below with as much detail as possible. Our Production Team will respond to your request within 2 business days. For immediate assistance, please contact us by phone at +1 888 397 6601 (M-F, 9am-5pm Pacific Standard)
IMPORTANT: Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Brixton Forged are lifetime warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Brixton Forged Wheels are warranted against defect in finish to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of Brixton Forged, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
PLEASE NOTE: Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO
1) Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
2) Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
3) Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
4) Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
5) Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
6) Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
7) Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
8) Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
9) Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
10) Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
The Brixton Forged Warranty is valid only to the original consumer/purchaser of a wheel purchased in the United States and when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.
Toll Free +1 (888) 397 6601
sales (at) brixtonforged (dot com) / office (at) brixtonforged (dot com)
M-F 9am-5pm (Pacific Standard)
Los Angles, CA — Facility not open to public*
Sales +1 (310) 290 4925
Instagram: @brixtonforged / Twitter: @brixtonforged
Chat with our team or ask FAQ’s